Interdisciplinary R&D centre conducting research in the field of learning studies with the aim of prototyping and creating innovative solutions for education.
CRL AS A RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
- Conducting interdisciplinary educational activities with the use of new technologies.
- Research on:
- readiness to undertake a cognitive effort
- mechanisms for developing meanings
- mechanisms for undertaking exploratory activities in socially and individually diverse people.
- Development of methods, tools, recommendations and standards for educational solutions.
- Promotion through the public sector and commercialisation.
- The subject of the research and the participants of the developmental works are the people who take part in activities and at the same time test all proposed solutions (educational products and services); they are also the subject of in-depth studies on how such products and services impact learning processes that take place simultaneously.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CRL
Creating and promoting innovative easily-accessible educational solutions, which will:
- Help develop students’ competencies in the field of science skills in students. i.e. critical thinking become their creators in the future.
- Develop key 21st century attitudes and skills in students. i.e. critical thinking, creative problem solving and team work.
- Models of analyses, complementary and standardised research tools enabling a diagnosis of the real level of accessibility of educational products.
- New teaching formats, techniques, tools and methods with special regard to new technologies.
- Guidelines, recommendations and standards of educational solutions.
- New educational products, implemented and introduced to the market.