These are laboratories for developing the competencies of the 21st century. They are used for prototyping future R&D projects or for prototyping scenarios, workshop lessons, and projects that have a larger group of people working on them.
Specialized spaces in the Copernican Revolution Lab building
The Copernican Revolution Lab offers rental of workshop spaces, research rooms, focus rooms and R&D studios, seminar rooms, a FabLab room, the Living Lab facility, and interdisciplinary laboratories – equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure for carrying out behavioral research. This infrastructure includes:
- an observation booth – a comfortable behind-the-scenes observation space for three people, screened off by a one-way mirror, with a computer recording station;
- a system of cameras, microphones and specialized software for analyzing the behavior of study participants (solutions from Noldus: Viso and Observer XT);
- mobile eye-trackers taking the form of glasses (Tobii Pro Glasses 3) together with analysis software (Tobii Pro Lab);
- sound systems enabling communication between the labs and observation booth;
- equipment used to fabricate advanced versions of prototypes (including 3D printers, laser cutters, CNC milling machines and lathes);
- high-tech instruments and apparatus facilitating biological, chemical and physical experiments.
Contact us if you are interested in R&D cooperation and rental of specialized spaces.
This lab covers nearly 70 m2 and houses 4 workstations (for a total of 8 people). The space is equipped with industrial robots, mechatronic workstations, an air dryer for laboratory glassware, 3D printers, an advanced humanoid robot and a safe.
This lab covers nearly 68 m2 and houses 4 workstations (for a total of 8 people). The space is equipped with a variety of lab equipment, including: a laminar chamber, autoclaves, heating bowls, automatic pipettes, a fume hood, water bath, magnetic and mechanical stirrers, an ultrasonic cleaner, balances, a dishwasher, a water purification kit, balance, stirrer, pipettes, refrigerators, dryers, shakers.
This lab covers over 170 m2 and can be divided into two separate spaces (of about 85 m2 each). Designed for larger groups, it can accommodate one group of 32 people, or two groups of 16. The space is equipped with: a large fume hood, a laminar chamber, sinks, balances, stirrers, dryers, microscopes, student binoculars and Lego block sets. Additional equipment includes one-way mirrors, a monitoring system (cameras, microphones), and observational and eye-tracking software for studying groups in a laboratory setting.