- The building is equipped with lifts, platforms, and special bathrooms for people with disabilities.
- In front of the building, you can find ramps allowing an easy access to the Centre.
- The height of cash desk no. 5 is adjusted to serve people on wheelchairs.
- The open space of our exhibitions allows easy access to most exhibits.
- Inside the Planetarium, there are special spots for people in wheelchairs.
We do our best to make our building and our repertoire available to everybody. People with disabilities are entitled to a reduced ticket fee, and their assistants can enter exhibitions for free. For more details, check „Ticket prices” below.
Before your visit – and if you have any questions – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If need be, we can appoint a person to welcome your group in the Centre, help with the ticket purchase, and show how to navigate the building.
How to get there?
You can reach Copernicus Science Centre by car or by public transport – you can find more informations under „Getting here”.
If you wish to read more about our services for people with disabilities, check on the following website: niepełnosprawnik.pl.
Reduced price and free tickets
People with disabilities are entitled to a reduced ticket fee after providing an appropriate documentation and an ID or passport.
- An assistant of the person with disability, who is above 16 and has appropriate documentation, is entitled to a free entrance into Copernicus.
The information above can be also found in „Ticket prices”.
The Copernicus Science Center is a partner of the campaign for the accessibility of services for people with disabilities.